Know How to Restore Photos from Samsung Micro SDHC Memory Card
Lost your memorable photos from Samsung Micro SDHC card, could not find backup of those pictures? Then, no need to worry, here is an excellent solution for you to recover pictures from Samsung Micro SDHC card. You need to use Mobile SD Card Recovery software, in order to easily retrieve images from Samsung Micro SDHC card in few easy-to-execute steps. This software can recover deleted pictures from mobile phone where you are using Samsung SDHC card as external storage device.
Smart phones have become very common nowadays. All the files including images, songs, videos, etc. are stored in the memory card used in your mobile phones. Among various types and brands of memory cards, Samsung micro SDHC card is most commonly used. Even though, your mobile phone ensures the safety of data, yet due to some reasons all your files including pictures may get deleted or lost from these SDHC cards. Therefore, in such conditions, it is hard to recover pictures from Samsung micro SDHC card. Henceforth, you will be left with the option of using some data recovery tool to recover all those lost or deleted pictures.
Mobile SD Card Recovery software is the best-suited tool to get back all your files including photos from micro SDHC card. One thing should be remembered is that, before recovering pictures from micro SDHC card using this tool, ensure that, it is not overwritten with any new files after deletion or lost of images from SDHC card. It is all in one packaged tool, so that it can even restore erased videos from mobile SD memory card risklessly.
There are various reasons behind loss of images from Samsung Micro SDHC card. Few important and common reasons are briefly described below:
- Formatting is one of the most common reasons behind loss of pictures from Samsung micro SDHC card. At times, when your Samsung micro SDHC card, connected to your system for any reasons, there is a chance of formatting it by mistake. You might think of formatting your system’s hard drive partition and by mistake, you may format your SDHC card. As a result, you will lose all your data from your memory card.
- Sometimes, you may lose your most memorable pictures from SDHC card while previewing photos from your mobile phone. While previewing pictures, you may accidentally pressed Delete All option, due to which you will lose all the photos from your mobile phone micro SDHC card.
- As these SDHC cards are used on various electronic gadgets, they must be handled carefully. Improper usage of these SDHC cards may lead to corruption and you might be denied from accessing data from it. If you abruptly eject your Samsung micro SDHC card from your device, while performing any kind of activity, then chance of this SDHC card becoming corrupt will be quite higher. When your micro SDHC card gets corrupt, then it will, lead to inaccessible of files and you may encounter some error message, when you try to access it.
- Virus and malware attack is one of the important reasons behind micro SDHC card corruption. When your Samsung micro SDHC card has harmful virus affected files, then it may result in severe corruption of SDHC card, which may in turn result in inaccessible of micro SDHC card. In such a situation, you will face severe data loss.
- Besides, these reasons there are some more factors, which may lead to loss of pictures from Samsung micro SDHC card and they are file system corruption, pictures transfer interruption, error while formatting, incorrect file system conversion, deletion by third party tool, etc.
In each of these scenarios, it is highly recommended to use Mobile SD Card Recovery tool, if you want to recover pictures from Samsung Micro SDHC card safely and securely. It recovers different types of image files such as PSD, RAW, TIFF, GIFF, JPG, NEF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, DNG, NEF, GIFF, CRW, CR2, ARW, etc. In addition, it can also recover videos from SDHC card with ease. With the help of this tool, you can recover files from corrupted SD memory card on Mac and Windows based machines with ease. It supports pictures recovery from Samsung micro SDHC card and allows you to preview all the recoverd photos prior to restoring them back on the destination lo9cation.
After recovering all the pictures in the demo version, it permits you to preview all the recovered images. You can sort the recovered photos based on various file attributes like file name, file type, file size and date. Apart from Samsung SDHC card, it can also recover pictures from various other brands of memory cards such as Transcend, Lexar, Toshiba, Sony, SanDisk, Kingston, etc. It is capable of recovering pictures and other media files from other types of memory card types such as MMC card, CF card, xD card, SDXC card, SD card, SDHC card, etc.
Steps to Restore pictures from Samsung Micro SDHC Card:
Step 1: First, download and install this application on your system and connect the Samsung Micro SDHC card to it. Then, launch the software and select "Recover Photos" option from the main screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, choose your Samsung Micro SDHC card from the list of drives and click "Next" as shown in fig 2.
Figure 2: Select Samsung Micro SDHC Card
Step 3: After completion of recovery, all restored data will be shown in a list and you can "Preview" them before saving.
Figure 3: Preview Pictures