How to Recover Data from Google Nexus Smartphone?
Google Nexus getting popularity among smartphone users because of it’s incredible features and performance. One of the greatest achievements of Google is its Nexus smartphones that are running on Android operating system. Since these smartphones are configured with a lot of features, these devices carry large amount of media files, games, documents and other applications. Due to lack of proficiency in handling such smart devices, often users meet data loss and lose their crucial information. There are so many circumstances where your data get lost or deleted. If you are running under such drastic state and looking for effective solution to restore mobile SD card data then you have landed at right place. I would be really honored in helping you to learn how to recover data from Google Nexus smartphone.
Followings are circumstances where data from your Nexus smartphone might get lost or deleted:
- To make space on phone memory users delete files intentionally and later they realize their importance.
- Sometimes, accidental deletion of valuable data such as precious pictures, videos is possible while erasing some unwanted files or duplicate data from phone. However if deleted photos are very important, user should employ an efficient tool to perform deleted photo recovery from mobile.
- Formatting phone memory to eliminate viruses and other issues is good to improve phone’s performance but it often result in deletion of precious data.
- Users are habitual of formatting phone SD card after format error without analyzing it’s contents. You can visit at http://www.mobilesdcardrecovery.com/formatted.html to get complete solution to restore formatted mobile SD card.
- Ejecting memory card from phone or disconnecting phone from system while copying or transferring data could result in data loss and you need to deploy third party program to recover data from Google Nexus smartphone.
- When users encounter unexpected behavior of their Nexus smartphone or find it malfunctioning, they could go forward to restore it to it’s default factory settings that is obviously a usual fact for deletion or loss of data from smartphones.
- You Google Nexus phone could be switched off when battery is low. During that time, if you were operating your phone to work on crucial data, it may prove dangerous for you because chances of data loss are very strong at this time.
Therefore, data loss is possible in many ways and if you are facing the same with your Google Nexus smartphone, kick out all worries and simply launch one of the best Mobile SD card recovery software to perform Google Nexus smartphone recovery. In addition, you can use this software to restore data from Sony SD card due to file system corruption, virus attacks, etc with ease. To know more details, visit here http://www.mobilesdcardrecovery.com/sony-sd-card-data-recovery-software.html.
Mobile SD Card Recovery is a complete package of data recovery solutions from any mobile phone and from it’s memory cards like SD, SDHC, MMC, xD, CF, microSD card etc. Software comes with powerful scanning engine that scans phone memory card thoroughly and retrieve kinds of files such as photos, videos, documents, games, APK files etc in very short time. You can employ this app to recover deleted files on Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy and all other smartphones from Samsung, Sony, HTC, Motorola and other brands. You can get back all your music files from mobile phone SD card by employing this tool. To get more details, click on http://www.mobilesdcardrecovery.com/music-files.html
Note: With the aid of this simple user interface, you can effortlessly recover .MOV files from CF card supported by numerous manufacturing brands such as Kodak, Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Sony, Minolta, etc.
Steps to restore data from Google Nexus smartphone:
Step 1: Connect your smartphone and run this software on your computer. From the welcome screen, select "Recover Deleted Files" or "Recover Lost Files" option as shown in figure 1.
Fig 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: After ssoftware lists out all drives, select the drive representing your Google Nexus and click "Next" as shown in fig 2.
Fig 2: Select SD Card
Step 3: As software completes scanning, recovered files from your Google Nexus phonewill be displayed and you can "Preview" these files before save.
Fig 3: Preview Recovered Files